Between 2003-14, I’ve designed sites and managed content for various entities – professional, volunteer, and personal.
Sometimes I also do social strategy and branding. As cofounder of a necktie company in 2011, I managed web presence, online marketing and model photography (co807.com). I also volunteered with a Burmese human rights organization in Thailand, helping them shift documentation of their work to the digital realm and publicize it on their site and social media. Presently I manage sites for a musician, an educator, and a church group.
I’ve created and managed websites for:
- — a TV network (thingx.com, then adultswim.com)
- — a civic media project (mgenerations.com)
- — a ﬁlm research group (opendoclab.mit.edu)
- — various nonprofit sites (uusc.org, fairunionelections.org, pcavoice.org, phinneyassociation.org)
- — an investment ﬁrm (pipinvestments.com)
- — an educational program (beyondtheboxlearning.net)
- — a classical music composer (geoffreyking.com).
- — a now-defunct neckwear company (co807.com)
I’ve also designed print material (PDFs):
- — Program brochure for Beyond the Box Learning
- — Informational booklet for the U.S. Campaign for Burma
- — Personal Care Attendant newsletter – designed monthly for 1199SEIU
- — Oversized postcard for PCAs, for 1199SEIU